MicroStep - Pls 13501.20 P
Do you have further questions? Contact us.
+34 679 019 350
This MicroStep Pls 13501.20 P plasma cutting machine was manufactured in 2011 in Slovakia. It is operated through a MicroStep control unit. It has a plasma power of 100 A. it works with a burner longitudinal movement of 13500 mm, and a burner cross movement: 2000 mm.
- brand: MicroStep
- year: 2011
- MODEL: Pls 13501.20 P
- application type: Plasma cutting
- Location: Croatia
- machine type: Plasma Cutting Machine
- availability: Sold
- control unit brand: MicroStep
- GINDUMAC ID: HR-PLA-MIC-2011-00001
- Brand: MicroStep
- Plasmapower: 100 A
- Technical Machine Benefits:
- - Microstep spl cuting machine: 2000 x 13 500 mm
- - Microstep iqm brnc 500 machine hmi
- - Plasma source: kjellberg hifocus plus 161i
- - Automatic gas console: kjellberg pgc
- - Microstep iqm ekofan extraction unit
- - 1 z axis
- - Burner longitudinal movement: 13500 mm
- - Burner cross movement: 2000 mm
- - Burner vertical movement (plasma): 185 mm
- - Burner vertical movement (gas-burner): 200 mm
- Qualitative Machine Benefits:
- - The machine is regularly maintained by official service in croatia
- - The machine was overhauled at the beginning of 2019
- - At the beginning of the table we would place a 6x2m sheet and start the cutter
- - During the cutting process, a new sheet is prepared in the second half and in this way we have reduced the preparation time.
- - The portal is mounted on separate linear guides, so the portal is not in contact with the table (visible in the drawings), which achieves greater precision and cut quality.
- - According to the croatian service, the table can be shortened to other dimensions if needed
*There may be differences between the data shown and the actual values, this should be confirmed by the sales representative.
Payment in advance